Cost of living in Budapest, Hungary compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,402 prices entered by 335 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01223 TRY / HUF
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Budapest (Hungary) is about the same as in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,840TL (313,878 Ft) in Budapest to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 25 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chiclayo costs S/. 1,500 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,744 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 135 (about 2 hours ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Montreal costs C$17 (about 2 hours ago)