Cost of living in Bucheon, South Korea compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 310%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 59 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 07, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00564 TRY / KRW
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bucheon (South Korea) is 301% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 11,230TL (₩1,989,467) in Bucheon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,800TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 2.80 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$75 (15 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in New York City costs $60 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montevideo costs $U36 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 70 (36 minutes ago)