Cost of living in Bucheon, South Korea vs Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 250%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 07, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00475 TRY / KRW
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bucheon (South Korea) is 244% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 9,985TL (₩2,102,612) in Bucheon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,900TL in Adapazarı.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 150 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €45 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €65 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Belfast costs £3.99 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Nanjing costs 10元 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 350,000 (about 2 hours ago)