Cost of living in Bucharest, Romania compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,314 prices entered by 326 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.854 TRY / RON
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bucharest (Romania) is 5% cheaper than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125TL in Adapazarı you would need to make just about 2,971TL (3,478 lei) in Bucharest.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Pula costs 400 kn (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zagreb costs 3,000 kn (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saint Petersburg costs руб 500 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Timisoara costs 49,600 lei (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php5,082,500 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $3,100 (about 1 hour ago)