Cost of living in Bucharest, Romania compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 94%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 3,593 prices entered by 346 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.186 TRY / RON
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bucharest (Romania) is 37% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,699TL (3,120 lei) in Bucharest to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Meknes costs 40 Dirham (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $3,558 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kyrenia costs €0.80 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Darmstadt costs €1.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brno costs 15,000 Kč (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Malmo costs 200,000 kr (21 minutes ago)