Cost of living in Bucharest, Romania compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 3,688 prices entered by 337 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.902 TRY / RON
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bucharest (Romania) is 9% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,721TL (4,127 lei) in Bucharest to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,400TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vologda costs руб 15,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$850,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 26,000 Дин. (28 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cork costs €8 (28 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Nashville, Tennessee costs $122 (35 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Mashhad costs ﷼ 1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)