Cost of living in Bucharest, Romania compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 68%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 3,475 prices entered by 345 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.976 TRY / RON
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bucharest (Romania) is 15% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,269TL (4,374 lei) in Bucharest to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,700TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,830 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $681 (19 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Ujjain costs ₨2,500 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.45 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in San Juan costs $30 (about 2 hours ago)