Cost of living comparison between Bucaramanga, Colombia and Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 149 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00114 TRY / COP
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bucaramanga (Colombia) is 11% cheaper than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125TL in Adapazarı you would need to make just about 2,790TL (COL$2,446,899) in Bucaramanga.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barddhaman costs ₨150 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 8 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨400 (about 3 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Taipei costs 10,000 NT$ (about 3 hours ago)