Cost of living in Bucaramanga, Colombia compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 214 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00132 TRY / COP
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bucaramanga (Colombia) is 21% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,754TL (COL$2,845,647) in Bucaramanga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,100TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €2,500 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 8,471 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tilburg costs €15 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 25,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$180,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Malmo costs 12,000 kr (about 2 hours ago)