Cost of living in Bucaramanga, Colombia vs Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 82%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 573 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00173 TRY / COP
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bucaramanga (Colombia) is 56% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,693TL (COL$2,718,858) in Bucaramanga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adapazarı.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in David costs 45 B/. (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chişinău costs 100 Leu (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sydney costs AU$15 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $127 (37 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Vadodara costs ₨150 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (44 minutes ago)