Cost of living in Bucaramanga, Colombia compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 87 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00162 TRY / COP
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bucaramanga (Colombia) is 48% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,431TL (COL$2,729,830) in Bucaramanga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 300,000 ₫ (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 120 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$60 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Anyang costs ₩8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,935 (about 1 hour ago)