Cost of living in Bristol, United Kingdom compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 183%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 422 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.283 TRY / GBP
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bristol (United Kingdom) is 215% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 9,772TL (£1,555) in Bristol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,100TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$93 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbia, South Carolina costs $1,525 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durham, North Carolina costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Chandigarh costs ₨900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chapala-Ajijic, Jalisco costs Mex$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)