Cost of living in Brikama, Gambia compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 138 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07811 TRY / GMD
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brikama (Gambia) is 48% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,597TL (58,852 Dalasi) in Brikama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,100TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Los Angeles, California costs $500,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Plovdiv costs 8 лв (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $130 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 800 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €37 (43 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Oporto costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)