Cost of living in Brescia, Italy compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 188%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 212 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.337 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brescia (Italy) is 117% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,715TL (€1,548) in Brescia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,100TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lausanne costs CHF 1.47 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €35 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 600 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$14 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rajkot costs ₨2,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 30,000 (about 1 hour ago)