Cost of living comparison between Brazzaville, Republic of the Congo and Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00511 TRY / XAF
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brazzaville (Republic of the Congo) is 76% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 32,988TL (6,454,164 Franc) in Brazzaville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 15 B/. (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aguadilla costs $10 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Pisa costs €1,500 (35 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Orlando, Florida costs $706 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Wilmington, Delaware costs $0.17 (about 1 hour ago)