Cost of living in Brazzaville, Republic of the Congo compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00616 TRY / XAF
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brazzaville (Republic of the Congo) is 76% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 27,548TL (4,474,281 Franc) in Brazzaville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $2.50 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durham, North Carolina costs $10 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £13 (33 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Ankara costs 30TL (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Burlington costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €38 (about 1 hour ago)