Cost of living in Bratsk, Russia compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06203 TRY / RUB
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bratsk (Russia) is 5% cheaper than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500TL in Adapazarı you would need to make just about 2,363TL (руб 38,091) in Bratsk.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 250TL (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Jyväskylä costs €400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tehran costs ﷼ 750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Posadas costs ARS $6,000 (about 1 hour ago)