Cost of living in Bratislava, Slovakia compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 581 prices entered by 67 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.133 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bratislava (Slovakia) is 45% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,777TL (€1,156) in Bratislava to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,300TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seoul costs ₩25,000,000 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £800 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad costs ₨1,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lagos costs 3,000 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cedar Falls, Iowa costs $716 (about 1 hour ago)