Cost of living in Bratislava, Slovakia compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 79%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 687 prices entered by 73 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.539 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bratislava (Slovakia) is 59% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,919TL (€1,084) in Bratislava to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,100TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sydney costs AU$16 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zurich costs CHF 30 (24 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Newcastle costs AU$20 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$120,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Tucson, Arizona costs $218 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ōita costs ¥500 (about 1 hour ago)