Cost of living in Bratislava, Slovakia compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 111%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 577 prices entered by 76 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.508 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bratislava (Slovakia) is 88% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,067TL (€920) in Bratislava to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,500 (less than a minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Miskolc costs 148,999 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Luxembourg costs €434 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Anchorage, Alaska costs $3,440 (about 3 hours ago)