Cost of living in Bratislava, Slovakia compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 386 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.032 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bratislava (Slovakia) is 6% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 16,612TL (€4,120) in Bratislava to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $1.75 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ivano-Frankivs'k costs 60₴ (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Grand Rapids costs $787 (14 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 20,000,000 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Saint Petersburg costs руб 80 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (29 minutes ago)