Cost of living in Brasov, Romania compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 80%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 314 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.946 TRY / RON
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brasov (Romania) is 15% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,014TL (4,244 lei) in Brasov to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,500TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Durban costs R 300 (38 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budapest costs 6,169,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Sopron costs 10,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Pécs costs 175,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yerevan costs 1,500Dram (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Logroño costs €11 (about 2 hours ago)