Cost of living in Brasov, Romania compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 104%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 157 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.178 TRY / RON
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Brasov (Romania) is 38% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,011TL (3,405 lei) in Brasov to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,900TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Anyang costs ₩8,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,935 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $2,643 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Sydney costs AU$35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $85 (about 1 hour ago)