Cost of living in Brasov, Romania compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 334 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.859 TRY / RON
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brasov (Romania) is 4% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,760TL (4,377 lei) in Brasov to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,600TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,118 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Winnipeg costs C$20 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $80 (16 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Poole costs £344 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sheffield costs £600 (21 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mecca costs ﷼ 11,412 (26 minutes ago)