Cost of living in Boston, Massachusetts, United States compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 312%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,985 prices entered by 362 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.970 TRY / USD
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Boston, Massachusetts (United States) is 228% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 8,846TL ($2,228) in Boston, Massachusetts to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 4.00 kn (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 6.00 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cleveland, Ohio costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vilnius costs €15 (about 2 hours ago)