Cost of living in Boston, Massachusetts, United States compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,416 prices entered by 290 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.572 TRY / USD
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Boston, Massachusetts (United States) is 56% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 117,104TL ($32,783) in Boston, Massachusetts to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 75,000TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Moscow costs руб 888 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rosario costs ARS $11 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €22 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Helsinki costs €12 (41 minutes ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2.82 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €36 (about 1 hour ago)