Cost of living in Bordeaux, France compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 65%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 175 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.127 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bordeaux (France) is 91% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,689TL (€1,621) in Bordeaux to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,500TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Dhaka costs Taka 10,000 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $44 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Port Moresby costs 10 Kina (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Omaha, Nebraska costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,017 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 300 (about 3 hours ago)