Cost of living in Bordeaux, France compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 91%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 167 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.992 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bordeaux (France) is 126% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,106TL (€1,223) in Bordeaux to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Christchurch costs NZ$753 (2 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$3,440 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 8,500 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨4,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bekasi costs Rp 60,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Anaco costs Bs 700,000 (about 2 hours ago)