Cost of living in Bordeaux, France compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 84%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 184 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.609 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bordeaux (France) is 111% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,541TL (€1,419) in Bordeaux to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,100TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cochabamba costs $b6,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $19,875 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Belize City costs BZ$50,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lyon costs €62 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Luis Obispo, California costs $14 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 120 (about 2 hours ago)