Cost of living in Bordeaux, France compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 69%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 185 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.164 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bordeaux (France) is 93% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,382TL (€1,533) in Bordeaux to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,300TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Chiba costs ¥126 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $16 (39 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $490 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Jeddah costs ﷼ 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £35 (about 1 hour ago)