Cost of living in Bonn, Germany compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 163 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.661 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bonn (Germany) is 137% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,346TL (€1,576) in Bonn to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,100TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malmo costs 90 kr (6 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Mexico City costs Mex$ 700 (44 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Winnipeg costs C$50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Xiamen costs 元30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 23 (about 1 hour ago)