Cost of living in Bologna, Italy compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 263 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.904 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bologna (Italy) is 25% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 19,462TL (€4,985) in Bologna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Badajoz costs €800 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 680 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 25 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Visakhapatnam costs ₨200 (35 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$5,160 (40 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,935 (about 1 hour ago)