Cost of living in Bologna, Italy compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 300%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 338 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.501 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bologna (Italy) is 145% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,848TL (€1,245) in Bologna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,800TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $5.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago de Cali costs COL$20,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨200 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $508 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Pune costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Lausanne costs CHF 1,041 (about 1 hour ago)