Cost of living comparison between Bologna, Italy and Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 306 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.791 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bologna (Italy) is 35% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 16,899TL (€4,458) in Bologna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Oslo costs kr 1,579 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Malé costs 5.50 Rufiyaa (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 2.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 15,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Jaipur costs ₨2,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (about 1 hour ago)