Cost of living in Bologna, Italy compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 245%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 319 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.660 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bologna (Italy) is 112% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,787TL (€1,456) in Bologna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,200TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $500 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Marta costs COL$15,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Torreón costs Mex$ 50 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $25 (11 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hamilton costs C$10 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,558 (44 minutes ago)