Cost of living comparison between Bokaro, India and Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 16, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.04588 TRY / INR
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bokaro (India) is 17% cheaper than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 750TL in Adapazarı you would need to make just about 620TL (₨13,519) in Bokaro.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tampa, Florida costs $65 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $98 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabriz costs ﷼ 250,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 1,100TL (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 80TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Helsinki costs €12 (about 2 hours ago)