Cost of living in Bojnourd, Iran compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! Bojnourd has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Bojnourd.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00011 TRY / IRR *
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bojnourd (Iran) is 9% cheaper than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,200TL in Adapazarı you would need to make just about 2,898TL (﷼ 26,014,949) in Bojnourd.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Manila costs Php8 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 10 kn (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$11 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guangzhou costs 元7,500 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 20,000,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Verona costs €900 (about 1 hour ago)