Cost of living in Boise, Idaho, United States compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 202%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 475 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.790 TRY / USD
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Boise, Idaho (United States) is 98% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,731TL ($1,512) in Boise, Idaho to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,900TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dresden costs €8 (21 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hurghada costs E£ 60 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Luanda costs 13,000 Kz (36 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Belgrade costs 80 Дин. (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨120 (about 1 hour ago)