Cost of living in Bogotá, Colombia compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,059 prices entered by 279 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00116 TRY / COP
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bogotá (Colombia) is 16% cheaper than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125TL in Adapazarı you would need to make just about 2,640TL (COL$2,278,305) in Bogotá.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lausanne costs CHF 26,900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $1,550 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niterói costs R$ 25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabriz costs ﷼ 9 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Buraidah costs ﷼ 25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Zhuhai costs 元3.00 (about 2 hours ago)