Cost of living in Bogotá, Colombia compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,310 prices entered by 323 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00129 TRY / COP
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bogotá (Colombia) is 12% cheaper than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,750TL in Adapazarı you would need to make just about 3,310TL (COL$2,566,136) in Bogotá.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Petaling Jaya costs RM18 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in San Jose costs ₡ 700 (14 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Manaus costs R$ 5.99 (24 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$9,245 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (33 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $6,020 (44 minutes ago)