Cost of living in Bogotá, Colombia compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 144%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 2,700 prices entered by 379 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00165 TRY / COP
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bogotá (Colombia) is 48% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,836TL (COL$2,329,519) in Bogotá to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Gold Coast costs AU$240 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in The Hague costs €237 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Beijing costs 元18 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Blumenau costs R$ 1,200 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tawau costs RM2.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,236 (about 1 hour ago)