Cost of living in Bogotá, Colombia compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 3,406 prices entered by 403 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00126 TRY / COP
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bogotá (Colombia) is 13% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,740TL (COL$2,972,857) in Bogotá to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,300TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Johor Bahru costs RM600 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Savannah, Georgia costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Detroit, Michigan costs $20,678 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 36 (about 1 hour ago)