Cost of living in Bogotá, Colombia compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,564 prices entered by 335 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00125 TRY / COP
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bogotá (Colombia) is 4% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,602TL (COL$2,088,759) in Bogotá to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 80 лв (6 minutes ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in London costs £0.44 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €55 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 200 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Wrocław costs 2.79 zł (about 1 hour ago)