Cost of living in Bogor, Indonesia compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00034 TRY / IDR
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bogor (Indonesia) is 18% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,196TL (Rp 9,461,792) in Bogor to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Petropolis costs R$ 22 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$90 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 35 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charleston, South Carolina costs $13 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $200 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 1,300 (22 minutes ago)