Cost of living in Bodo, Norway compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 141%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 127 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.46002 TRY / NOK
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bodo (Norway) is 200% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 10,508TL (kr 22,841) in Bodo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,500TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Kingston costs C$7 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 2,000 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hartford, Connecticut costs $1.50 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Columbus, Ohio costs $7 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Chicago, Illinois costs $35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Cedar Falls, Iowa costs $706 (about 1 hour ago)