Cost of living in Bodo, Norway compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.43039 TRY / NOK
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bodo (Norway) is 118% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 34,120TL (kr 79,276) in Bodo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Glasgow costs £1.06 (16 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Casablanca costs 70 Dirham (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $26 (41 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kuala Lumpur costs RM579 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr499 (about 1 hour ago)