Cost of living in Bodo, Norway compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 154%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 112 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.576 TRY / NOK
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bodo (Norway) is 252% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 10,197TL (kr 17,699) in Bodo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,900TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Sydney costs AU$110 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $130 (9 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Taipei costs 2,000 NT$ (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,626 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cusco costs S/. 1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Salvador costs R$ 4.00 (about 2 hours ago)