Cost of living in Bodo, Norway compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 131%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 130 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.48496 TRY / NOK
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bodo (Norway) is 210% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 9,298TL (kr 19,174) in Bodo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cork costs €8 (1 minute ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Nouméa costs 1,050 Franc (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lyon costs €1.50 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 220,000 Ft (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,200 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Oakland, California costs $999 (about 1 hour ago)