Cost of living in Bodo, Norway compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.42695 TRY / NOK
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bodo (Norway) is 113% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 33,294TL (kr 77,981) in Bodo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,500 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Nice costs €1.50 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 22 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $11 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riverside, California costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)