Cost of living in Bloemfontein, South Africa compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 76%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 240 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.26239 TRY / ZAR
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bloemfontein (South Africa) is 20% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,974TL (R 15,147) in Bloemfontein to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,300TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Villavicencio costs COL$6,500 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 13 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$131 (26 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Seoul costs ₩7,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Oaxaca costs Mex$ 300 (about 3 hours ago)