Cost of living in Blantyre, Malawi compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 104 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00490 TRY / MWK
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Blantyre (Malawi) is 7% cheaper than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,100TL in Adapazarı you would need to make just about 2,893TL (590,579 Kwacha) in Blantyre.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Medellín costs COL$100 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Savannah, Georgia costs $4.80 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Edmonton costs C$0.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Edinburgh costs £30 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €450 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM50 (about 1 hour ago)