Cost of living in Blantyre, Malawi compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00491 TRY / MWK
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Blantyre (Malawi) is 7% cheaper than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,500TL in Adapazarı you would need to make just about 3,253TL (662,534 Kwacha) in Blantyre.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 25 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $600 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Zvishavane District costs $1.40 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Houston, Texas costs $1.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)