Cost of living in Birmingham, United Kingdom compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 204%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,032 prices entered by 109 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.296 TRY / GBP
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Birmingham (United Kingdom) is 131% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,919TL (£1,307) in Birmingham to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 元80 (40 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 25,800 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Davao costs Php400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$10 (about 1 hour ago)