Cost of living in Birmingham, Alabama, United States compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 231%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 445 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.878 TRY / USD
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Birmingham, Alabama (United States) is 116% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,975TL ($2,057) in Birmingham, Alabama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,700TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$105 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hasselt costs €25 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €20 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$90,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vienna costs €9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yaoundé costs 6,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)