Cost of living in Birmingham, Alabama, United States compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 211%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 480 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.675 TRY / USD
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Birmingham, Alabama (United States) is 106% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,788TL ($1,847) in Birmingham, Alabama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,300TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 10 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santo André costs R$ 20 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Puducherry costs ₨305 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 imp. gal of gasoline in Freetown costs 1,320 Leone (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Agra costs ₨282,001 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Manchester costs £69 (about 1 hour ago)