Cost of living in Birjand, Iran compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! Birjand has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Birjand.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 16, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.00012 TRY / IRR *
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Birjand (Iran) is 9% cheaper than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 625TL in Adapazarı you would need to make just about 566TL (﷼ 4,806,883) in Birjand.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oshawa costs C$15 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Skopje costs 50 ден (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Perth costs AU$5,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $10 (36 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Warsaw costs 63,090 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)