Cost of living comparison between Bintulu, Malaysia and Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.788 TRY / MYR
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bintulu (Malaysia) is 7% cheaper than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,750TL in Adapazarı you would need to make just about 3,476TL (RM4,413) in Bintulu.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Surabaya costs Rp 50,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kiev costs 750,000₴ (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Bratislava costs €0.80 (20 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Reykjavik costs 1,200 kr (25 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Montego Bay costs J$10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 12,000 (about 1 hour ago)