Cost of living in Bihać, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.548 TRY / BAM
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bihać (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 7% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,889TL (1,134KM) in Bihać to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Grand Rapids costs $2.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $159 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $102 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 500 (35 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,586 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Geneva costs CHF 2,650 (about 2 hours ago)