Cost of living in Bihać, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 160 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.389 TRY / BAM
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bihać (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is about the same as in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,600TL in Adapazarı you would need to make just about 2,565TL (1,074KM) in Bihać.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mainz costs €80 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shenzhen costs 元120 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Hengyang costs 元12 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $30,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 25,413 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 150 kn (23 minutes ago)