Cost of living in Bihać, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 162 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.004 TRY / BAM
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bihać (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 15% cheaper than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,600TL in Adapazarı you would need to make just about 3,049TL (1,521KM) in Bihać.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 198 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toulouse costs €12 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Płock costs 30 zł (18 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Provo, Utah costs $21 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)