Cost of living in Białystok, Poland compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 154 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.195 TRY / PLN
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Białystok (Poland) is 38% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,268TL (3,571 zł) in Białystok to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,100TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €10 (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vancouver, Washington costs $8 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €350 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bratsk costs руб 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Christchurch costs NZ$753 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$3,440 (about 3 hours ago)