Cost of living in Bhilai, India compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 102 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05520 TRY / INR
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bhilai (India) is 12% cheaper than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125TL in Adapazarı you would need to make just about 2,742TL (₨49,676) in Bhilai.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Phuket costs 35 ฿ (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mainz costs €12 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$4,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tomsk costs руб 14,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Lublin costs 7 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Saint Petersburg costs руб 70 (about 1 hour ago)