Cost of living in Beni Mellal, Morocco compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 108 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.37236 TRY / MAD
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beni Mellal (Morocco) is 5% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,363TL (9,032 Dirham) in Beni Mellal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,200TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Leipzig costs €600 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$15,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adana costs 8TL (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in İzmir costs 131TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (about 1 hour ago)