Cost of living in Bengkulu, Indonesia compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 111 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00027 TRY / IDR
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bengkulu (Indonesia) is 33% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,991TL (Rp 14,742,888) in Bengkulu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cayenne costs €1.50 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 30 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 2,500 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$45,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kaunas costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)