Cost of living in Bengkulu, Indonesia compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 37%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 104 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00029 TRY / IDR
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bengkulu (Indonesia) is 14% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,085TL (Rp 10,782,730) in Bengkulu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kansas City, Missouri costs $26,500 (13 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Reading, Berkshire costs £1,290 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Petropolis costs R$ 20 (30 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Novi Sad costs 144 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Detroit, Michigan costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bloemfontein costs R 320,000 (about 1 hour ago)