Cost of living in Bengkulu, Indonesia compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 36%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 103 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00029 TRY / IDR
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bengkulu (Indonesia) is 12% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,599TL (Rp 12,551,621) in Bengkulu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,200TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gorakhpur costs ₨1,500 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 900 (18 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Panipat costs ₨200 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Karachi costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $250 (about 1 hour ago)