Cost of living in Benghazi, Libya compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! Benghazi has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Benghazi.
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 132 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.698 TRY / LYD *
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Benghazi (Libya) is 61% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,953TL (2,207 Dinar) in Benghazi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,700TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seoul costs ₩8,786,680,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 135,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Des Moines, Iowa costs $5.59 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jiaxing costs 元3,633 (about 2 hours ago)