Cost of living in Belize City, Belize compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 90%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 252 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.965 TRY / BZD
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Belize City (Belize) is 80% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,924TL (BZ$3,016) in Belize City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,300TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Isfahan costs ﷼ 200,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in San Salvador costs $30,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Taipei costs 13,900 NT$ (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sendai costs ¥700 (28 minutes ago)
- Microwave 800/900 watt (bosch, panasonic, lg, sharp, or equivalent brands) in Boston, Massachusetts costs $45 (41 minutes ago)