Cost of living in Belize City, Belize compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 87%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 344 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.035 TRY / BZD
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Belize City (Belize) is 76% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,108TL (BZ$2,511) in Belize City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,900TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Grand Rapids costs $2.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $159 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $102 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 500 (34 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,586 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Geneva costs CHF 2,650 (about 2 hours ago)