Cost of living in Belgrade, Serbia compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,818 prices entered by 151 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04242 TRY / RSD
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Belgrade (Serbia) is 40% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,067TL (95,886 Дин.) in Belgrade to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,900TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 30 (24 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Wellington costs NZ$50 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cotabato City costs Php120 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 1,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tel Aviv costs 1,680 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)