Cost of living in Belém, Brazil vs Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 92%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 89 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.420 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Belém (Brazil) is 92% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,555TL (R$ 3,912) in Belém to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,900TL in Adapazarı.
Prices recently added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Gold Coast costs AU$1,935 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $35,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $70 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Porto Alegre costs R$ 250 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Yangon costs 30,000 Kyat (about 1 hour ago)