Cost of living in Belém, Brazil compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 79%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 370 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.165 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Belém (Brazil) is 64% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,435TL (R$ 3,806) in Belém to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,220 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vladivostok costs руб 1,800 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Puducherry costs ₨200 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Toledo, Ohio costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 90,000 (about 2 hours ago)