Cost of living in Belém, Brazil compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 118%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 113 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.506 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Belém (Brazil) is 102% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,847TL (R$ 3,882) in Belém to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,900TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,643 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Valencia costs €65 (23 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 172,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Chapeco costs R$ 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tallahassee, Florida costs $38 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥2,000 (about 1 hour ago)