Cost of living in Belém, Brazil compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 95%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 296 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.282 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Belém (Brazil) is 79% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,842TL (R$ 3,777) in Belém to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reykjavik costs 3,000 kr (17 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in London costs £0.88 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,200 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $1,210 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Berlin costs €3.38 (about 1 hour ago)