Cost of living in Belém, Brazil compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 122%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 117 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.533 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Belém (Brazil) is 105% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,751TL (R$ 3,751) in Belém to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,800TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,300 lei (5 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Khabarovsk costs руб 2,200 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Rome costs €80 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Corfu costs €50,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,271 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Poza Rica de Hidalgo costs Mex$ 35 (about 1 hour ago)