Cost of living in Belém, Brazil compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 83%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 167 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.271 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Belém (Brazil) is 74% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,700TL (R$ 3,699) in Belém to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Cebu City costs Php150 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Christchurch costs NZ$27 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asheville, North Carolina costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Tucson, Arizona costs $605 (about 2 hours ago)