Cost of living in Belém, Brazil compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 80%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 426 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.106 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Belém (Brazil) is 57% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,354TL (R$ 4,841) in Belém to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,400TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Birmingham costs £817 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $75 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Denver, Colorado costs $100 (10 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Managua costs 11 C$ (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $30 (34 minutes ago)