Cost of living in Belém, Brazil compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 119%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 117 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.514 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Belém (Brazil) is 104% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,495TL (R$ 3,628) in Belém to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Buenos Aires costs ARS $90 (27 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Maui costs $21 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Wellington costs NZ$516 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Pune costs ₨1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barranquilla costs COL$10,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lyon costs €800 (about 3 hours ago)