Cost of living in Békéscsaba, Hungary compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01707 TRY / HUF
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Békéscsaba (Hungary) is 16% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,366TL (197,157 Ft) in Békéscsaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,900TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 860 kr (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zenica costs 7KM (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zagreb costs 7,000 kn (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 100 lei (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lausanne costs CHF 74 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Bujumbura costs 302,730 Franc (about 1 hour ago)