Cost of living in Békéscsaba, Hungary compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01267 TRY / HUF
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Békéscsaba (Hungary) is 13% cheaper than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000TL in Adapazarı you would need to make just about 2,620TL (206,825 Ft) in Békéscsaba.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Dhaka costs Taka 10,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kolhapur costs ₨500 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €30 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gorgan costs ﷼ 8,000,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨30,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 4.40 zł (about 1 hour ago)