Cost of living in Beirut, Lebanon compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 140%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 629 prices entered by 82 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00314 TRY / LBP
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Beirut (Lebanon) is 155% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,885TL (2,193,937 L£) in Beirut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $105 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.90 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥200,000 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Richmond, Virginia costs $0.73 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$1,075 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Tempe, Arizona costs $1,110 (about 1 hour ago)