Cost of living comparison between Beirut, Lebanon and Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 667 prices entered by 68 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00204 TRY / LBP
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beirut (Lebanon) is 41% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 21,147TL (10,345,862 L£) in Beirut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ljubljana costs €37 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$300 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Helsinki costs €0.08 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Cordova costs €5.75 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johor Bahru costs RM20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (about 1 hour ago)