Cost of living in Beirut, Lebanon compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 90%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 942 prices entered by 79 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00235 TRY / LBP
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beirut (Lebanon) is 118% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,971TL (2,968,122 L£) in Beirut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,200TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the movies in Kota Kinabalu costs RM28 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reykjavik costs 5,000 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $4,066 (about 2 hours ago)