Cost of living in Beijing, China compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 130%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 898 prices entered by 113 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.529 TRY / CNY
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beijing (China) is 79% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,613TL (元12,510) in Beijing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,700TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 7,116 ฿ (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sarajevo costs 1.95KM (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kazan' costs руб 200 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tekirdağ costs 90TL (22 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Christchurch costs NZ$1,075 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Indore costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)