Cost of living in Beersheba, Israel compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.980 TRY / ILS
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beersheba (Israel) is 73% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 28,060TL (28,621 ₪) in Beersheba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oshawa costs C$15 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brasov costs 20 lei (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Youngstown, Ohio costs $814 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 1,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 100,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)