Cost of living in Beersheba, Israel compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.991 TRY / ILS
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beersheba (Israel) is 57% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 25,444TL (25,670 ₪) in Beersheba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Juan costs $250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Antananarivo costs 1,000,000 Ariary (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$2,150 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $75 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 3,500 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,017 (about 3 hours ago)