Cost of living in Batumi, Georgia vs Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 93%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 98 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 2.011 TRY / GEL
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Batumi (Georgia) is 44% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,478TL (2,227 Lari) in Batumi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,100TL in Adapazarı.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Queretaro costs Mex$ 500 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Coimbra costs €250 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Poznan costs 40 zł (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3,050 (44 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Edmonton costs C$18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)