Cost of living comparison between Battambang, Cambodia and Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00076 TRY / KHR
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Battambang (Cambodia) is 7% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,686TL (3,512,544 Riels) in Battambang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amsterdam costs €15 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,750 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vienna costs €0.05 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Verona costs €1.30 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Stuttgart costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)