Cost of living in Battambang, Cambodia compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00091 TRY / KHR
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Battambang (Cambodia) is 4% cheaper than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125TL in Adapazarı you would need to make just about 2,986TL (3,283,670 Riels) in Battambang.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 35 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nottingham costs £12 (5 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,488 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nice costs €30 (17 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kraków costs 500 zł (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Almaty costs 140 KZT (42 minutes ago)