Cost of living comparison between Batna City, Algeria and Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03167 TRY / DZD
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Batna City (Algeria) is about the same as in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 500TL in Adapazarı you would need to make just about 483TL (15,247 Dinar) in Batna City.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 8,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $165 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,525 (27 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 8,557 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Copenhagen costs kr1.00 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)