Cost of living in Batna City, Algeria compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 108 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03565 TRY / DZD
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Batna City (Algeria) is 25% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,368TL (94,467 Dinar) in Batna City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $600 (1 minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Greenville, South Carolina costs $429 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €25 (13 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Green Bay, Wisconsin costs $150 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dunedin costs NZ$619 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €1,650 (about 1 hour ago)