Cost of living in Bata, Equatorial Guinea compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 115 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00711 TRY / XAF
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bata (Equatorial Guinea) is 106% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,173TL (867,876 Franc) in Bata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Fort Worth, Texas costs $610 (4 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Lyon costs €23 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in São José dos Campos costs R$ 110,900 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Albany, New York costs $0.92 (30 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Lima costs S/. 100 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose, California costs $100 (44 minutes ago)