Cost of living in Bata, Equatorial Guinea compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00631 TRY / XAF
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bata (Equatorial Guinea) is about the same as in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,200TL in Adapazarı you would need to make just about 3,138TL (497,012 Franc) in Bata.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kharkiv costs 60₴ (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in St. Louis, Missouri costs $42 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 7,500TL (27 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Lyon costs €0.00 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Los Angeles, California costs $5.28 (39 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Pamplona costs €404 (about 1 hour ago)