Cost of living in Bata, Equatorial Guinea compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 132 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00689 TRY / XAF
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bata (Equatorial Guinea) is 97% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,701TL (972,411 Franc) in Bata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,400TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,000TL (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 4,000 zł (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Yerevan costs 28,000Dram (11 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rochester, New York costs $0.00 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Shanghai costs 元300 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,000 (37 minutes ago)