Cost of living in Bata, Equatorial Guinea compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 102 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00599 TRY / XAF
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bata (Equatorial Guinea) is 5% cheaper than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,300TL in Adapazarı you would need to make just about 3,143TL (524,828 Franc) in Bata.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Bergen costs kr 13 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 40 (7 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Grand Turk, Turks and Caicos Islands costs $6 (16 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Leeds costs £9 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,576 (20 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Cambridge costs £8 (28 minutes ago)