Cost of living in Basra, Iraq compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.00295 TRY / IQD
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Basra (Iraq) is 26% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,717TL (1,599,485 Dinar) in Basra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in London costs £178 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 2,500 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Oslo costs kr 995 (26 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 45,000 Дин. (35 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$37 (37 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Aarhus costs kr1.00 (44 minutes ago)