Cost of living in Basra, Iraq compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 192%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 130 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00332 TRY / IQD
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Basra (Iraq) is 65% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,795TL (1,442,565 Dinar) in Basra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,900TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.80 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 120 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (20 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Diyarbakır costs 15TL (38 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Montclair, New Jersey costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)