Cost of living in Basra, Iraq compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 162%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 102 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00297 TRY / IQD
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Basra (Iraq) is 36% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,610TL (1,551,791 Dinar) in Basra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,400TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bratislava costs €2.50 (1 minute ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Mexico City costs Mex$ 39 (30 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Dublin costs €115 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Carlos costs R$ 25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 74 (about 2 hours ago)