Cost of living in Barranquilla, Colombia compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 417 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00132 TRY / COP
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Barranquilla (Colombia) is 31% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,925TL (COL$2,973,651) in Barranquilla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Johannesburg costs R 250 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Winnipeg costs C$25 (12 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 1,200 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Addis Ababa costs 40 Birr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Verona costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)