Cost of living in Barranquilla, Colombia compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 188 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00122 TRY / COP
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Barranquilla (Colombia) is about the same as in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 16,576TL (COL$13,586,731) in Barranquilla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $75 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 30 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,033,270,000,000,000 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$1,204 (about 1 hour ago)