Cost of living in Barranquilla, Colombia compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 387 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00117 TRY / COP
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Barranquilla (Colombia) is 17% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,862TL (COL$3,295,048) in Barranquilla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,300TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Berlin costs €20 (14 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$1,200,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨22,445 (23 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dublin costs €8 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Porto Velho costs R$ 205 (about 1 hour ago)