Cost of living in Barquisimeto, Venezuela compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! Barquisimeto has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Barquisimeto.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 338 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.38187 TRY / VEF *
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Barquisimeto (Venezuela) is 97% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 30,732TL (Bs 80,478) in Barquisimeto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 2,500 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,558 (7 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 20,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Trois-Rivières costs C$25,000 (22 minutes ago)
- 50ml deodorant, roll-on in Calama costs CH$2,500 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)