Cost of living in Barquisimeto, Venezuela compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! Barquisimeto has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Barquisimeto.
|Personal Care||+ 278%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 728 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.35052 TRY / VEF *
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Barquisimeto (Venezuela) is 145% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,606TL (Bs 21,700) in Barquisimeto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,100TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Berlin costs €20 (20 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$1,200,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨22,445 (29 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dublin costs €8 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Porto Velho costs R$ 205 (about 1 hour ago)