Cost of living in Barquisimeto, Venezuela compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! Barquisimeto has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Barquisimeto.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 474 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.36221 TRY / VEF *
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Barquisimeto (Venezuela) is 92% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 29,933TL (Bs 82,640) in Barquisimeto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 300 Ft (4 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Muzaffarpur costs ₨7 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Antwerp costs €40 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 499 Kč (30 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Eindhoven costs €169 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨5.63 (33 minutes ago)