Cost of living in Barquisimeto, Venezuela compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! Barquisimeto has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Barquisimeto.
|Personal Care||+ 314%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 456 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.38719 TRY / VEF *
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Barquisimeto (Venezuela) is 166% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 8,772TL (Bs 22,655) in Barquisimeto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,300TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 45,000 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Savannah, Georgia costs $65 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Raipur costs ₨1,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nairobi costs Shilling700,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Guwahati costs ₨120 (about 1 hour ago)