Cost of living in Barquisimeto, Venezuela compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! Barquisimeto has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Barquisimeto.
|Personal Care||+ 172%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 283 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00006 TRY / VEF *
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Barquisimeto (Venezuela) is 66% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,801TL (Bs 80,132,851) in Barquisimeto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,900TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Islamabad costs ₨800 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Beijing costs 元400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €3,100 (about 2 hours ago)