Cost of living in Bari, Italy compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 201%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 118 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.655 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bari (Italy) is 94% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,430TL (€1,166) in Bari to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,800TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cork costs €1,200 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jacksonville, Florida costs $1,423 (12 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bucharest costs 6.00 lei (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 47 kn (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Poznan costs 32 zł (37 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Istanbul costs 7TL (about 1 hour ago)