Cost of living in Bari, Italy compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 232%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 24 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.475 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bari (Italy) is 124% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,056TL (€1,106) in Bari to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio Branco costs R$ 25 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Panama City costs 26 B/. (42 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Winnipeg costs C$40 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Amman costs Dinar 0.100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Baltimore, Maryland costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨22,363 (about 1 hour ago)